Food Review: Le Bread Days

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Have you experience slothing out, watching tv all day then suddenly you end up watching food/travel shows? That's that you get if you want to travel and explore but you don't have time and money to do so. So I just watching this travel show when a beautiful host went to Malaysia looking for good food. They end up at this cafe named Le Bread Days where they showcase their famous salted egg croissants. Wow - the cafe look very chic and cool, the host is pretty, the food looks amazing and delicious and this cafe is located at Kuala Lumpur! From that day onwards, I never forgot Le Bread, told to myself: I do not know you, but I will find you and I will eat you!

So I made it! Voila - I am here at Le Bread!

The Gang at Le Bread Days
 To my surprise, the people behind the counter and in the kitchen are Filipinos! I never imagined that in this suburb area of Kuala Lumpur, there are still Filipinos.

The famous salted egg croissant!

Verdict? It's amazing! Everything they said in the show is true. The tenderness, the texture, the taste - oh god. This is heaven. It is more delicious when consumed hot.

Since I will still be driving all the way north, I partnered my croissant with cappuccino!

 Cappuccino and a bits of the croissant
The trip is not complete without take away!

The ambiance is cool. Like every cafe with a chic looking style, antiques stuff and jazz music. Very nice place to relax.
Though I noticed that the drinks are priced way above average for me, maybe this is the typical price for KL but not in Ipoh.

I will definitely go back and try their other pastries!

Verdict:
Food : 4.0
Ambiance: 4.5
Price: 3.0
Score: 4.0

Le bread location:
68, Jalan SS 2/72, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images