What a Journey - 2016

Sunday, March 26, 2017


2016 has been a fantastic year. Lots of things happened, experienced and learned. But 2017 will surely be a new year. 2016 has been a great start for the big life ahead and 2017 will be the continuation.

Katelyn as a lady bug

My wife gave birth to our first child and that day made me the happiest man on Earth. It was really a journey for me and my wife. Since the start of pregnancy to the time that she delivered our baby girl. She is a warrior. I think every mom is a warrior. I really did not imagine how brave a woman is until I saw my wife giving birth.

On the morning of the 24th of November, my wife already knew she will be giving birth that day. I was with her the whole time, feeling brave on the outside but really nervous on the inside. I inhaled and told to myself, "this is it. oh my god. this is really happening". 

I am proud of you. Those are the first words I told to my wife after 3 hours of excruciating pain of delivery. I can't explain the joy in my heart when it skipped a beat the moment they pulled our child out of her and held it up high. Our child did not cry. She was just looking at her mother and to everyone, maybe wondering, "where the hell am i?". From that day I knew, Oh boy, this girl will be brave.

"Where the hell am I" - Katelyn Isabelle

4 months later, this is her. Our very adorable cutie little pumpkin. Say hello to my daughter, Katelyn Isabelle.

Katelyn Isabelle celebrating her 4th month
I was never this proud before. I was never this proud in my entire life. But this is just a start. a beginning. And I am enjoying every bits and pieces of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images