First of the many first

Saturday, May 17, 2014

So This Is It..

After a long long agony of doing and running a blog or not, I decided to invest some of my spare time and start doing it on this blog. It is not easy as I thought, it actually took me 2 months of searching and deciding on a template that I will use. Since I am not an expert on html, I just look for a template that suits my taste then began to edit it as much as I could so at least I could say that I had a part on it. Actually, I am having a hard time running this blog. I don't have much time to run and post something on it and I am also a not-a-little bit lazy. So I will try to update it from time to time. Good luck on me!

So this will be my first entry on my blog. I could say my introductory blog. The start of hopefully many entries to come. 


Basically, this blog will be consist of my hobbies: Photography, Mountaineering/Hiking, Traveling and of course, food.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

Regards,
Ivan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images